A list of events where Geeklog as a project was present in one form or another.
Geeklog will have a booth again at FrOSCon 2009 (August 22 + 23 in Sankt Augustin, Germany).
Geeklog had a booth at FrOSCon 2008 (August 23 + 24 in Sankt Augustin, Germany).
- The Geeklog booth: on Saturday, on Sunday
- Dirk's report
- Dirk's photos, more photos
- Dirk also gave a presentation on the Atom Publishing Protocol (photos)
August 25, 2007 was "Geeklog Day" at FrOSCon 2007.
- Geeklog Day at FrOSCon 2007 (Announcement)
- Agenda for the Geeklog Day
- Dirk's photos
- FrOSCon 2007 Report (Dirk's report from FrOSCon 2007)
- Dirk also gave two presentations at FrOSCon 2007, one of which was somewhat related to Geeklog:
Dirk gave the "Using Geeklog as a web application framework" presentation (see below) again as part of the PHP track at FrOSCon 2006.
- Geeklog presentation at FrOSCon (Announcement)
- FrOSCon 2006 Report (Dirk's report from FrOSCon 2006, originally posted on the geeklog-devel mailing list)
Geeklog had its own booth at LinuxTag 2006 in Wiesbaden, Germany.
- Geeklog at LinuxTag (Announcement)
- Greetings from LinuxTag (a quick "hello" sent from the booth)
- Dirk's photos
- Using Geeklog as a Web Application Framework (PDF slides for Dirk's presentation)
- Geeklog Flyer (PDF of the flyer we handed out on LinuxTag)
- LinuxTag 2006 Report (Dirk's report from LinuxTag, originally posted on the geeklog-devel mailing list)
- Podcasts from LinuxTag 2006 (Markus Wollschläger produced several podcasts from LinuxTag, including an interview with Dirk) Note: They're all in German!