Latest Versions: 1.2 and 1.63
Geeklog Version: 1.2 - 1.3.6 1.6.3 - 1.3.8
Release Date: 9/25/2003
The Menu GeekLog Plug-in features the following:
- Runs on Geeklog version 1.3.6 and above
- 100% database driven
- Uses the Geeklog security model to control who can see a menu or menu item
- Allows site administrator to create a site wide menu block that can be customized to individual users.
- Menu customization can be handled by the site administrator or individual users
- Access to individual menus can be opened up to all logged on users or to individuals or groups
- Allows menus to be composed of custom entries and items from the topics, user and admin blocks
NEW FEATURES in Version 1.5
- Cascading menus
- Sub topics without any changes to Geeklog database.
- Articles arranged by month/year under Topics
- User and Admin menus can become cascading
- Main index.php must be edited or replaced.
New in Version 1.6
- Windows compatible
New in Version 1.61
- Now handles bi-lingual sites
New in Version 1.62
- Inserts language for sites that do not set it correctly
New in Version 1.63
- Updated index.php for Geeklog 1.3.8
These features allow the site administrator to either create custom menus for each user or to let them create their own. These menus can contain any url you pleae plus the content from the stories, user and admin blocks.